How do I record my lesson?
- Click the option to Record. If there is a menu, select Record on this Computer.
- To stop the recording click stop from the bottom of the screen using or use the stop button on the top left of the screen .
- After the meeting has ended Zoom will convert the video. This will take a few minutes to complete.
Where will I find my Zoom recording to practice my lesson?
By default, all recordings will be placed in a Zoom folder found in the following file path on these devices:
PC: C:\Users\User Name\Documents\Zoom
Mac: /Users/User Name/Documents/Zoom
How do I view or change the default recording location?
- Log in to the Zoom client.
- Click your profile picture then click Settings.
- Click Recording.
- Click one of these options beside Local Recording:
- Click Open to open the folder where your local recordings are stored.
- Click Change to change the default recording location for your local recordings.